Friday, March 28, 2008

Long time no see

Well.

I have had a heck of a month.

Now, I have just interceded with myself on your behalf, dear reader, as I tend to be...rather long-winded. (I have, in the past, made a description of a Simspsons episode last nearly a half hour.) Therefore, allow me to summarize the last many weeks in a few short sentences:

Everything sucked a bunch until the middle of March (see previous posts).

I finally had a revelation about what I was doing with my life. I got on some meds for my crippling anxiety and I decided to make a change in my goals.

Then I was offered a job.

Then my grandparents gave me their old-but-awesome truck.

Then I got the lead in a show for this summer.

Then I got offered another, better job.

Then I got the lead in another show.

It has been a pretty amazing couple of weeks, as I'm sure you can imagine. I'm earning an income, which is one of the best things right now - I get my first paycheck next week, and all I can think is rent! phone bill! food! gas! medicine! As in, I won't have to choose between a couple of those things; I can just do them ALL. It's so new and thrilling.

I think my revelation will work better as a separate post, so I'm going to go grab some food-type stuff, and I'll post again in a bit.

1 comment:

ZERD said...

YAAAAAYYYYY!!!! Sing it with me, "Happy days are here again! The sky was nibal mmshumpa den..." Hmm, maybe next time I'll pick a song that I know.